• Deco ● DIY

    Coffee, tea, me?






     I just love mornings, i can't wait to wake up and it's not because i am a mornin' person, i like to
    sleep but because i simply love my morning coffee (ok... and because my retriever starts barking around 8 :P).

    My morning it's not the same without my cup of coffee (or cups) and my evening is not relaxing without my Masala Indian Tea (tea spice in english).



    Let me share the recipe!

    You need:
    • 1\2 cup water
    • 1\2 cup milk
    • 1 black tea bag
    • 4 small pieces of ginger (diced)
    • brown sugar (as much as you like)
    • a hint of Masala Chay (is dusty and comes in a box directly from India)
    You have to make the black tea as usual but adding the ginger to spread his magnificent flavor, then add sugar, milk and at the end the Masala (after adding the indian ingredient u let the tea boiling for 3-4 minutes). All this must be done with the pot boiling.

    The main ingredients in Masala Chay are: black pepper, dry ginger, cassia, cardamom, cassia leaf, nutmeg, clove and black cardamom.

    I know this recipe from my Yoga teacher, this indian tea is the yogis tea because is relaxing your body and muscles and then you are ready for a good night sleep. :)

    Enjoy!



    0 comentarii:

    Post a Comment